Thriving Through Cancer: Tools and Practices to Feel Better and Improve Your Quality of Life During Cancer and Beyond - An Integrative Method
You may feel disconnected from your body, mind, and spirit, which makes it all too easy to make decisions out of desperation rather than discernment. And if you’re a loved one, friend, fellow support group member, nurse, physician, or healer, how can you best support the patient?
The method discussed in this book gives you a simple, four-step tool you can use, no matter how you’re feeling, to assess your needs. You’ll learn how to choose personalized, synergistic practices to meet those needs on every level–physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual–and improve your quality of life.
As a result you can:
- Feel better even as you go through treatment
- Feel less overwhelmed
- Make sense of all the different information
- Learn how to navigate your care and advocate for yourself
- Manage your state so you feel empowered
- Live with a sense of meaning in your life
- Regain your sense of wonder
The Thriving Through Cancer Method™ is a tool developed by Melanie Roche for assessment—physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually—and an accompanying synergistic set of practices you can use to further your evolution and live optimally. It can be used for yourself and it can be used with clients, patients, and anyone you meet.
Click the button below to sign up to learn the five tools of the Thriving Through Cancer Method:
1. The Assessment: Self-tracking physically and emotionally
2. Self-tracking in client work, including treating everything as “in”
3. Assessment to learn the state and worldview of another
4. Resonance as a listening tool, including the two “scores”—the words being spoken and the energy underlying the words.
5. A sampling of some Practices