Hands of Light: The Fundamentals of Brennan Healing Science
Monday, August 17 – Thursday, August 20, 2020
Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, Stockbridge, MA
This transformational Brennan Healing Science® program teaches a system of energy work that combines hands-on healing techniques with spiritual and psychological processes.
Under the guidance of expert healer and teacher Melanie Roche, you learn
- To give a hands-on-healing
- The anatomy and physiology of the human energy-consciousness system
- How to read the aura
- To sense people’s energy issues through their personal objects
- Energy exercises to keep your own energy field healthy and balanced
- Self-healing techniques
- Brennan Healing Science chelation, a hands-on healing technique that clears, charges, and balances the energy field
- Ways of integrating these techniques into daily life.
Through lecture, meditation, group work, and individual exercise, open your latent ability to perceive the human energy field, and return home able to sense how energy and consciousness are one and the same.
How to Register
There are two necessary steps to registering for this workshop:
- Register with me and
- Register with the center hosting the workshop.
Register with me first. Please download forms for participation: Click Here.
Please send these forms back to me by email (preferred) (Melanie at MelanieRoche.com) or by fax (if needed). My fax number is: 877-891-4234. If you have any questions, please contact me here.
Register for workshop and housing.
Please note: This workshop requires my pre-approval of your registration before you can participate. Please complete your forms and email them to me. If I have any questions or concerns, I will be in touch. Once you are approved, you can register for the event here.